Abiding by the current law Runesco Distribución, S.L. (hereinafter “Runesco”) informs you that all your personal data provided by using this websiste’s services and functionalities will be processed by us in our condition of data controller.
In such a processing activity, Runesco informs you that organisational and technical measures have been adopted to guarantee your data security, so they have been adopted to prevent their loss and not allowed access, measures that have been adopted according to the technological condition in every moment, the nature of the data to be processed and the risks that such a processing activity face.
Who are we?
Runesco processes your personal data as a controller, which means that it determines the purposes and means of the processing activity to be performed.
What kind of personal data do we collect?
Runesco will only collect and process personal data belonging to the website users when they are adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which the processing activity has been designed. In this sense, data categories to be processed consist in:
· Contact data: we’ll process personal data regarding website users’ identity and contact details, such as names and last names, address, telephone number and residence location.
· Billing and economic data: we’ll also process, when applicable, website users’ economic and billing data, such as, and in addition to their contact details, their fiscal and tax address, their bank identification (IBAN), credit card number and any other data of similar nature.
· Browsing, traffic and location data: we collect, by using cookies, data about how you use our website.
Why do we collect your data? How is it lawful?
Runesco processes the prior mentioned data categories with the following purposes:
· Contact with you as a website user: we collect and process your data in order to manage our relationship with you and answer you questions and queries. We do so in the basis of your consent, which you would have provided us in the moment you provide us your data (web form, phone conversation, etc).
· Contractual relationship performance: when applicable, we’ll process your data in order to perform and manage our contractual relationship with you as a client, so we will in order to provide those services you may have requested. In this case, the lawfulness basis of such a processing activity will be it’s necessity to perform the contractual relationship.
· Website managing: we process your data, based on your consent, in order to manage our website.
· Sending information: if applicable, and in those cases you may have requested it, we will process your data in order to provide you with further information about our services and products.
· Browsing analysis: we will process your data in order to analyse the browsing you carry out in our website. As you can check in our Cookies policy, we do so by using Google Analytics cookies (for further information check our Cookies policy and Google’s policy in the following link https://policies.google.com/technologies/types?hl=es)
For how long do we keep your data?
We’ll keep your data depending on the purpose we collected it for. In case a contractual relationship has been established, we will keep your data until the moment all our contractual obligations are performed, so we will during the time a legal obligation to keep the data applies to us (e.g. compliance with tax obligations).
In case we are processing your data based on your consent, we will do so until the moment you withdraw your consent or the purpose for the processing is achieved.
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, we will keep your data, properly stored and protected, during the time any legal obligation applicable to us according to the current law.
Who do we share your data with?
Generally, no disclosure of your data to any third party is planned. As an exception to the prior said, we inform you that Runesco may disclosure your data when a legal obligation orders it to, so may it when its needed to answer and manage legal claims and appeals.
Other tan priorly said, Runesco will only disclosure your data based on your prior consent or in case any other lawfulness basis applies.
We also inform you that third parties may process your data acting on behalf of Runesco. In such a case, those third parties will be acting as data processors, and they will process your data complying with technical and organisational measures that will guarantee your data security, according to the current law regarding personal data protection.
What are you entitled to do regarding your personal data?
We sign up to guarantee the confidentiality and security of your personal data, and we also guarantee the possibility to exercise the following rights. You may exercise them by contacting us in the address email@example.com explaining us the situation and telling us which right you’d like to exercise. It will also be needed that you send us a copy of you identity document, so we can make sure that you are who you claim to be and the data affected by your request belongs to you.
You have the following righs:
(1) To obtain access to, and copies of, the personal data that we hold about you, or require that it is transmitted to another data controller;
(2) To request that we restrict our data processing activities or cease processing your personal data in certain ways, for example because you do not consider it lawful;
(3) To object and require us not to do something in particular, such as for example sending you marketing communications;
(4) To withdraw your consent, where we are relying on it to process your personal data;
(5) To object to how we process your personal data, in particular where we are relying on our legitimate interests; and
(6) To ask us to erase the personal data we hold about you, for example because it is causing you distress or you believe it to be no longer relevant, or to correct the information if it is incorrect.
(7) To rectify your personal data when the data we are processing is inaccurate.
You can also address to the competent control authority in case you think our processing is not lawful or we are not abiding by the current law. As a company established in Spain, we inform you that the competent control authority may be the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD) and that you cant reach team by visiting their website on the link www.aepd.es
LEGAL INFORMATION – LEGAL NOTICE
The legal notice and information have to be present in a specific link in the website’s footer, so the visitants might be able to access to the information when browsing and visiting the different sections on the website.
Legal notices and information about the terms of the website
Complying with the information obligation set by article 10 of the Spanish Act 34/2002 (Ley 34(2002, de 11 de julio, de Servicios de la Sociedad de la Información y de Comercio Electrónico), Runesco Distribución, S.L. (hereinafter, “Runesco”), as the owner of the website hamtakraftbyscapa.com provides you with the following information:
Company name: RUNESCO DISTRIBUCIÓN ,SL.
Company adress: CALLE CARPINTEROS 5, SAN LORENZO DEL ESCORIAL, MADRID
Tax ID: B84364694
Commercial register ID:
The following information compose the terms and conditions to abide by when using this website, pusblished under the domain name hamtakrafbuskapa.com, which it’s users accept to respect.
“Website”, domain (hamtakraftbuscapa.com) dominio hamtakraftbyscapa.com made available to the visitants for its use.
“Visitant / Website user”, natural or legal person who uses the website or browses through it.
“Content”: all the sections and subpages which compose, all together, the website published under the domain name hantakraftbyscapa.com. They compose all the information and services made available to the website users by Runesco, and they are integrated by all the messages, texts, pictures, graphics, icons, technology, links, drawings, sound files, images, recordings, software, aspects, graphic designs, source codes and, generally, any kind of resource/material stored in the website.
“Hyperlink”: technic by which an user can browse through different pages of the website by clicking in the text, in a picture or in an icon.
“Cookies”: small pieces of data, stored I text files, tat are stored on the user’s computer or other device when our website is loaded in a browser.
Terms and conditions
By browsing through this website, the person doing so obtains the condition of website user, whether being a natural person or a legal one, which means and implies the full and unconditional acceptance of every single condition and clause included in the present Legal Notice. In the case the user doesn’t agree with any condition set by the website owner, he should refrain from using it and browse through it.
This legal notice and the terms and conditions set by it may be subject to changes and updates, so its version in every moment may be different. We recommend our visitants to check the conditions from time to time so they can be aware of them in every moment.
By using this website, Runesco makes available to its users and visitants the access and using of different contents published by Runesco or third parties who might have authorised such a publishing.
The website user is required to use the website and its contents according with the current law, with this legal notice and its terms and conditions, and with any other kind of instruction and ruling set by the website owner.
In accordance with the prior, the website user commits not to user any content with unlawful purposes or effects, forbidden by this legal notice or by the current law, which may harm and damage third parties’ rights and interests, or to use them in a way that might harm, disable, overload, deteriorate or block the normal use of the contents made available to the users, the informatic hardware owned by Runesco or by a third party, the documents, files and any kind of content loaded in any informatic device no matter who owns it.
Intellectual and industrial property
Every trade mark, commercial name, distinctive and distinguishing marks and signs which might be shown and appear in the website are owned by Runesco, or by a this party who has authorised Runesco its using. In no case the access to this website implies that any right of owning or economic/exploitation right is granted and given to the website users regarding those industrial rights over the contents.
In such a way, every intellectual property over the content are exclusively owned by Runesco, or by a third party who has authorised Runesco its use, implying that it is exclusively up to Runesco the exercise of those rights in any way, specially regarding the rights to reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation.
The unauthorised use of the information and contents published in this website, and the infraction of any Runesco’s or third party’s intellectual and industrial property right may give rise to legal responsibilities.
The website user commits not to transmit, spread, broadcast or make available to third parties any kind of content published in the website, such for example and including, but not limited to, information, texts, data, contents, messages, graphics, trademarks, software, icons, pictures, links, source codes or any other kind or material / resource he may have access to by using the website.
According to the above, the website user is not authorised to:
– Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available to or in any other way publicly communicate, transform or modify the contents published in the website, unless he’s got the express consent by Runesco, or unless such a behaviour is authorised by the law.
– Delete, erase, manipulate or in any other way alter and modify the contents subject to copyright and any other contests published in the website. The website user shall refrain from obtaining and also trying to obtain the contents by using any mean or procedure other than those set by the website owner.
Those users interested in establishing hyperlinks between their own websites and this website have to abide by the following conditions:
– It won’t be mandatory a prior authorisation when the hyperlink only allows the access to de start page, but it could not reproduce it in any way. Any other kind of hyperlink will require the prior and express authorisation (in writing) by Runesco.
– No false and inaccurate indications and statements will be made, nor offensive ones will against Runesco, its managers, workers or colleagues, people visiting the website for any kind of reason, the website users or its contents.
– No frames will be made with nor over the website pages.
– It won’t be said nor stated implicitly or expressly that Runesco’s authorised the hyperlink, neither that it’s overviewed the procedure to establish the hyperlink and the contents made available to with it.
– The website where the hyperlink may be established will only be allowed to contain the information strictly needed to identify the destination of such a link.
– The website where the hyperlink may be established shall not contain information or any kind of unlawful content, contrary to the common moral and ethical or contrary to any third party right or lawful and legitimate interest.
Runesco does not guarantee the lack or absence of any kind of interruptions or errors when accessing the website or its contents, neither it guarantees that they are updated. Runesco does not take charge of any kind of damage that the user might suffer by using this website, specially when they are cause by failures and interruptions in the telecommunication network producing the suspension or interruption of the service.
Runesco excludes, with the exemptions set by the current law, any kind of responsibility and liability regarding the damages of any kind of nature caused by the lack of availability, continuity or quality in the functioning of the website and its contents or in the using expectation of it by the users.
Hyperlinks set in this website are exclusively meant to provide the users with information about the existence of other websites showing information about the matter affected in every moment. Those links do not compose any kind of suggestion nor recommendation by Runesco.
Runesco does not take charge of the contents shown in those linked websites, neither it does regarding their functioning or utility, the results of the links. Runesco does guarantee either the absence of any kind of virus or malware caused by those third websites.
The access to the third party’s website does not imply the obligation of Runesco to overview the absence, malware or any other harmful element. It is up to the user, in every scenario, to overview the security of those websites, not being Runesco responsible nor liable for any kind of damage the website user may suffer.
Giving the dynamic and permanently changing scenario where the information and services made available through the website, Runesco makes his best effort but does not guarantee the complete and full veracity, accuracy, trustworthiness, utility or reliability of the contents.
The information published and made available in this website is meant to act as information and advertising, but in no way its meant to be any kind of engagement.
Runesco excludes any kind of liability regarding the users own choices and decisions based on the information shown in this web. Such information is subject to changes from time to time with no prior notice to the users.
Any kind of notification made by Runesco to the users will be considered as admissible and effective.
The availability of accessing this website is intended, at first, to be permanent. Nevertheless, Runesco’s entitled to end with or suspend the provisioning of access to the website and to any content stored in it at any time. When reasonably possible, Runesco will inform about that situation.
La prestación del servicio de la Página y de los Contenidos tiene, en principio, duración indefinida. RUNESCO, no obstante, queda autorizada para dar por terminada o suspender la prestación del servicio de la Página y/o de cualquiera de los Contenidos en cualquier momento. Cuando ello sea razonablemente posible, RUNESCO advertirá previamente la terminación o suspensión de la Página.
For all those questions, queries, claims and issues that may arise regarding the interpretation, application or complying of this legal notice and terms and conditions, all the intervenient parties accept and subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts of Law in Madrid (Spain), giving up expressly to any other jurisdiction which might be applicable.
The current legal notice and terms and conditions abide by Spanish Law, being subject to it.
Basic information to be provided in the banner (pop-up) shown at first when visiting the website:
The highlighted text must include a link to the full cookies policy, and the banner has to include a mechanism to accept or to refuse all the third party cookies (analytics, advertising ones, etc) before they are effectively installed in the visitor’s device.
PROPUESTA DE POLÍTICA DE COOKIES
Cookies depending on who manages them:
- · Own cookies: sent to the recipient device from a terminal or device managed by the owner of the website.
- · Third party cookies: those sent to the visitor’s devide from a devide managed by someone different from the website’s owner.
Cookies depending on for how long they are installed.
- · Session cookies: they collect and store data as long as the website user keeps browsing and using the service.
- · Persistent cookies: they keep installed in the visitor’s devices and the website may access to them and the data they collect until the expiration date stated by the website.
Cookies depending on their purpose:
- · Technical and functional cookies: they make possible the browsing and availability of the website. They are needed to guarantee the correct functioning of the website.
- · Personalisation cookies: they allow the website visitant to access the service with some customised characteristics, such as for example the language, the browser or settings of the device.
- · Analyse cookies: they allow to analyse the browsing behaviour of the website users and the activity of the website in order to perform improvements.
· Behavioural and advertising cookies: they collect data about users’ preferences in order to personalise advertising and make it interesting to the individual’s profile.
This website uses technical, personalisation and analyse cookies, as shown in the table below.
Identificación de la cookie
Titularidad de la cookie
Tipo de cookie
||It collects data about how a visitor uses our website.
||It collects data about how a visitor uses our website and how it is working
||Related to _gat, it is used to throttle the request rate – limiting the collection of data on high traffic sites
How can I disable cookies? The visitant may – at any momento – choose what cookies he wants to be operating and to be installed on his devices by changing and modifying the settings of his browser. For example:
– Chrome, from http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
– Explorer, from http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
– Firefox, from http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
– Safari, from http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042